Love and Logic Principles
Guidelines for Student Behavior:
1. I will treat you with respect, so you will know how to treat me.
2. Feel free to do anything that doesn't cause a problem for anyone else in the world.
3. If you cause a problem, I will ask you to solve it.
4. If you can't solve the problem, or choose not to, I will do something.
5. What I do will depend on the special person and the special situation.
6. If you feel something is unfair, whisper to me, "I'm not sure that's fair." and we will talk.